Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rocksbox Set #2


Rocksbox is a jewelry rental subscription service – fill out a style profile and get 3 fabulous pieces of jewelry to try out and experiment with, and return when you’re done and get your next set. No catch at all!!




This was a great box and I feel like my stylist really knows my style. All the silver, my favorite metal and the Jenny Bird necklace this month was a home run hit for me.  It is beyond gorgeous and I loved wearing it. I couldn't part with it when I was ready to send the earrings back. That's right earrings. The Wanderlust+Co ring was simple and went with my everyday rings perfectly. It was a must, my figures felt naked with out. The Kendra Scott earrings were gorgeous but not for me at this time.  

 RocksBox is such a fun subscription.  I can try new pieces, step outside of my comfort zone and only pay $19.00 a month.  Even better, you can try RockBox FREE.  Don't forget that if you want to give Rocksbox a try for yourself use the code "smalltwncharmxoxo and pay nothing your first month.








No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird