Monday, July 13, 2015

Rocksbox Set #4

Christmas came early today I got my 4th Rocksbox today! I think by now that you know that I am a BIG fan of Rocksbox and you've probably been seeing it pop up in your Instagram feed a lot as a bunch of gals are falling in with it loving too!  . What is there not to love about Rocksbox, it's a great way to try out new jewelry styles and designers. 

Below are my recent gems from latest Rocksbox and I will let you know about the subscription service in case you do not know how it works.  So if you're interested read on!  There just might be a special code at the end just for you for a free month to try it out for yourself... 

Sophie Harper Pavé Dagger Studs in Silver
These studs are beautiful and edgy. They are small but dressy, perfect for an evening that you want to add a little something without going overboard.  A little to small  for me and I wasn't a fan of the dagger shape. I didn’t feel like they really went with anything. 


https://instagram.com/p/6ibrJnrTwQ/
House of Harlow 1960 Nilotic Necklace in Silver
This necklace is so simple, dainty & artsy I love the art deco feel to it. As a result of that, I had a hard time matching it up with items in my closet to wear. Where was a shame because I don't own anything like it and I really liked the piece but I didn't see myself wearing much because of that. :(  



Kendra Scott Rayne Silver Necklace in Black Banded Agate
I love Kendra Scott jewelry. Each of her pieces boasts great attention to design and detail, using color, texture and unique compositions to make a true statement and I am dying to own a Rayne Necklace someday. However, it has to be the perfect one and I wore it a few times but coming from an ex  New Yorker it was just to black. I like my color was can I said. :)


Rocksbox is fun because you never know exactly what you're going to get, but can trust that they will be great items and usually something from your wishlist!  Plus, if you absolutely love something in your box then you can purchase it at a discount.

If you're interested in trying out the service, you can get your first month free with the code: smalltwncharmxoxo” ! And once you do please come back here and let me know what you think! Also follow me @smalltwncharm on Instagram to see what I’m wearing my latest Rocksbox pieces with!

*Just a note: You will have to purchase the service to get the first month free and then won't be charged until your second month and while I am pretty confident that you will love it and want to continue, if you don't you can cancel before that free month is up and not be charged at all!  Hope you'll give it a chance!*



No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird