Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rocksbox Set #3


So when I get a new Rocksbox in the mail I may or may not get “jumping up and down” excited. I received a pair of Kendra Scott earrings!!  Kendra Scott has quickly become my favorite designer that I have learned about through Rocksbox. Her designs are always reminiscent of nature, rocks, and pure raw gemstones.  



Along with the Kendra's Lee Silver Earrings in Iridescent Drusy, I received an SLATE Beyond the Horizon Necklace and Wanderlust + Co Double Frame-Tri Crystal Silver Ring. The earrings and ring were such simple pieces but would complimented the necklace if worn together. The SLATE Beyond the Horizon Necklace was a little bit edgy, a little bit classy... it looks great with a casual T-shirt but I like that it can also be dressed up. Just like the earrings and ring.





So what do you think? Have I convinced you to give Rocksbox a try? Use the code “smalltwncharmxoxo” to get your first month of Rocksbox completely, 100% free! And once you do please come back here and let me know what you think! Also follow me @smalltwncharm on Instagram to see what I’m wearing my latest Rocksbox pieces with!





No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird