Sunday, April 26, 2015

YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils


 
I love mascara. I think that if I could only have one beauty product for the rest of my life, it would have to be mascara! i mean my every makeup routine is basically SPF Lotion, some  foundation if need, lipstick or gloss and mascara. (I do a little more when I go out ;) ) I keep it simple and I love to highlight on my eyes. 

*I was not paid for this post, but I was sent this product free
of charge via Influenster. All opinions are my own.
So when the amazing folks at Influenster kindly selected me to sample Yves Saint Laurent Mascara I was super excited!!!   This is YSL original fiber lash mascara, and they just improved the original formula and wanted to get the word out. I have to say that this is awesome way to do!!

A lot of mascaras I have used leave and probably you too leave  lashes feeling stiff and hard to the touch and even flake on your skin and I hate that so much. This is defiantly not the case with Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara. Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara is enriched with B5 pro vitamin which made my lashes look thicker and feel softer. It's amazing formulation made my lashes look voluminous and longer.  YSL mascara has an amazing smell to it, like luxurious perfume money could buy. Not only did the YSL mascara provide lots of volume and length, but it never flaked, smudged, clumped or dried out. It's incredibly long wearing. If your looking for the must haves in mascaras the Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara is the one to get. It's definitely my new favorite mascara!! 















No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird