Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Rocksbox ~ Unlimited Jewelry at Your Doorstep!

So, if you did know I’m obsessed with jewelry? I have quite the collection of jewelry and it is always growing ;)  So, when I first heard of Rocksbox, a jewelry subscription service that sends high-end jewelry straight to your doorstep on your own time schedule,  I thought there I had to be a catch or something but no catch. 
TRUST ME!! 


When my 
first Rocksbox came in the mail all I have to say is I hit the JACKPOT!!!
 I received a beautiful cobalt blue statement necklace from Kendra Scott, a mini gold bow ringdelegate gold necklace from Gorjana , and gold stone bangle from Margaret Elizabeth.  All the pieces were absolutely gorgeous and I could that tell the stylist really paid attention to the preferences I had indicated in my survey as her handpicked items were right on target!


Rocksbox what is it?


So the best why to 
describe it as Netflix for jewelry. 
You pay a monthly fee (only $19!!) and get unlimited designer jewelry delivered to your doorstep.  You wear it, send it back, and get new fabulous jewelry. 
 Each set of jewelry is tailored to your taste (thanks to a handy dandy style quiz), and you have the option to purchase any pieces that you fall in love with at a discount price.






  
Want to try it out???

1. You sign up ( see below on how to get your first month free)
-Take the style Survey 
- Add Jewelry to your wishlist 
2. Your Receive your Rocksbox 
- 3 Handpicked designer pieces just for you!
- Keep them and show them off as log as you want
3. You Get New Pieces Anytime You Want
- Tried of your pieces then just swap them out for something new
- Love a piece or pieces and can't part with it then but it for 20% off and send the rest back.
 


Try a free month on me use code smalltwncharmxoxo .  At the end of your month trail you can choose to become a member, or simply send your pieces back (there's no automatic membership renewal - trust me, I checked!!) I guarantee you will love Rocksbox!!! 












No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird