Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello Fellow Small Town Charmers!

Welcome to my new lifestyle blog, Small Town Charm. My blog is called Small Town Charm because I am small town girl with so little small town charm. My blog is about Music, Fashion, Food and more. Please visit the About page to learn even more! I hope that you enjoy reading my post and I hope you'll be back.
I'm dedicating my first post to
Most Have Spring Boots.
With 9" of snow on the ground.
I thought this would be as good a time as any to think warm thoughts and start thinking about my spring wardrobe.
Now if only the snow will start melting..!
Here are my top picks for Spring 2015:
1.Weave Peep Toe Bootie. TOMS Black Leather Basket Weave Majorca's Peep Toe Booties scream spring to me. The possibilities are endless with this ankle boot! I love the basket weave it really gives you the vibe of spring. Plus the fact that this bootie would be perfect with jeans, shorts or dresses is just an added bonus.
Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 1.27.24 AM
2. Rustic Studded Boot. The rustic mixed studded design gives this classically styled boot a hint of edge!  The suede studded boot is stylish for any occasion. It is a great basic boot that will become a staple in your wardrobe!
Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 1.12.21 AM
3.  Strap Bootie. Love the look of this bootie. The straps give this boot added texture and dimension.  I love that they can be worn with both casual and dressy.
Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 12.49.34 AM
4. Moto Buckle Boot. A moto boot is perfect for spring to wear with your entire spring wardrobe. The moto boot gives you all the edge with its decorative metal buckle accents. It is a boot you’ll want to wear all year!
Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 1.46.59 AM
5. Suede Fringe Ankle Bootie. One of the biggest trends of the winter season and moving in to spring is FRINGE!!  I am a strong believers that a little fringe (or a lot) never hurt anybody. These suede fringe boots add just the right amount of fierce going in spring! Shake your spring wardrobe up with fringe boots.
Screen Shot 2015-03-07 at 2.44.30 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird